Many, many thanks to you and your fellow musicians and entertainers for a really superb evening on board HMS Warrior last night. Everybody without fail enjoyed themselves and out of the 20 Oyster regattas that I have organised over the last 6 years, held in the UK, Med and Caribbean, last nightís entertainment has been voted the best at any of our events. (Good old Portsmouth!!)
So many, many thanks from me and my team to you and all of your team. Itís not often I actually enjoy our own events but I certainly did last night!
Very best regards
Director, PR & Marketing
Oyster Marine, Foxís Marina, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP2 8SA
One of the Shep’s recent and most successful ventures is providing corporate entertainment aboard HMS Warrior in Portsmouth Historical Dockyard.
Anything from after dinner entertainment for small intimate parties, to full scale entertainment for a whole ship event. Wedding parties, product launches, team building and conferences.
ARRIVAL & DURING DINNER
- Military marching & musket displays on the upper deck or the adjoining jetty
- Traditional music on upper deck or half deck, during reception & guest arrival
- Shanties, Jigs & Reels around tables - ‘Ansome Cabin Buoys & Shanty Lads
- Table visits from Ropey Charlie (Brilliant close up prestidigitation) & The Dockyard Floosies (Very chatty jolly musical girls – no cheeky boys please!)
- Caricaturists, Cartoonists, Balloon Crafters (A parrot on yer shoulder sir?)
- All artists dressed in nautical attire to fit the event and ships surroundings.
- RN Rum served by a genuine RN Rum Bosun
- Brass Band - Land of Hope & Glory, Life on the Ocean Waves, Jerusalem etc.
(Special requests, song sheets & all national anthems catered for.)
- The ‘Ansome Cabin Buoys band-music of all styles for dancing and singing
- Other artists and performers are available on request by arrangement.
The same style of themed entertainment can be provided for other venues just ask.